You can now purchase your club membership online via our “Shop” tab in the top menu line
Ok, you can now read on : )
Thank you for clicking on the membership page for Tableland Cycle Sports.
* Our club caters for mountain bikers and roadies.
* It manages the growing network mountain bike trails at the Atherton Forest Mountain Bike Park and the road bike cycle track at Evans Park, Atherton
* Consists of members spanning all ages, abilities and interests, social, competitive and volunteer
* Holds regular mountain bike and road bike social rides and events
* Coaching sessions for road and mountain bike riders
* Annual competition in the Elev8XCM, cross country and downhill events with more planned in the future
* Learn trail building and maintenance skills
* Club members are offered discounts at local retails outlets and cafes
* Don’t ride? Join our club to support a non-for-profit organization which is run by volunteers. Volunteer at our events; learn new skills such as trail building, marshalling, course marking, timing or help out in the canteen. Volunteering helps spread the load from a few to many, which makes tasks easier, saving time & money. Increasing our membership base boosts our standing when applying grants & such.
* Come join TCS and have some fun
WHAT DOES IT COST?
(for club membership only excluding MTBA or CA membership I.E. a race license)
* $ 22 per individual; $ 44 per family (2 adults, 2 kids living at the same residence)
* To participate in club social rides or competitions, go to MTBA or Cycling Australia websites for coverage
HOW TO JOIN?
* Your first stop is to visit our “Shop”
Click on the Shop in the top Menu bar at the top of the site, or the right hand side and you will be taken straight there!!
WHAT IS NEXT?
* You now have the option to join either MTBA [the peak mountain biking governing body, Mountain Biking Australia or Cycling Australia [the peak road cycling organisation]. To ride in competitions or on club social rides. You will be required to have membership with either organisation or have a day licence to compete in any club event .
* Membership of MTBA or CA provides insurance that will not only cover you at club activities and competition, but will cover your general cycling activities, 24hours a day, 7 days a week
* If you’re concerned about spending lots of money, a day permit allows you to participate in club races ; social rides, but only for the duration of the single event. They are limited on the number of times they can be purchased throughout a year
* For further information on what either MTBA or Cycling Australia insurance covers, please go to