Hello All. Some URGENT news through for everyone. Due to circumstances completely out of TCS control [The weather] Queensland Parks have advised us that they will NOT be able to hand over our newest trail, Stairway to Heaven this week as planned. Therefore the official opening at 0800 Sunday 18-05-2014 will be delayed until advised and WILL NOT be as planned this Sunday ( Bugger) . Please monitor this and our facebook site for the latest official and up to date information.
Patience please, It will be worth the wait