Prime Construction XC Round 3
Location: Davies Creek Mountain Bike Park
Host Club: Mareeba Mountain Goats Mountain Bike Club
Event Details: Event Location, Schedule and Course Map: TBA
Registration entries open from the 21st January up until 12.00PM the day prior to the start of the event.
• The format for each race will be XCO (Cross Country Olympic) with course distances and times as close to regulations as practical.
• The series will consist of 5 rounds, with points awarded for each round. The winner will be the highest points after 5 rounds.
• To be eligible for an overall podium, riders must complete at least 2 rounds of the series
• General Rules for the series will be following the Mountain Bike Australia (MTBA) Technical Regulations: Club / Regional Level Events (1 July 2018)
$40 For Elite and all senior categories
$10 for Under 13, 15 and 17
The following race categories will be used for the 2019 series. These are a change to previous years and in line with the latest MTBA technical regulations Ages for all categories will be determined as at 31st May 2019. This will ensure you can race the same category for all races in the series.
Results for each event will be published on Race Result website at my.raceresult.com. Live Timing may be available during a race, depending on mobile coverage at the race venue. The format of the published results will include:
1. Category Results – These are the results for each category and what will be used to determine podiums and points for the series.
2. Overall Results – These are the results overall for the event based on the greatest number of laps and then finish times. These results are not used for podiums and points, as not all racing categories complete the same number of laps. They are provided for interest and comparison only
3. Category Results with Lap Times – These are the category results with additional columns to show each lap time.
4. Overall Results with Lap Times – These are the overall results with additional columns to show each lap time.
5. Individual Lap Records by Category – These are individual lap records sorted in the order of category results.
6. Individual Lab Records by Surname – These are individual lap records sorted alphabetically by surname.
Series Results will be published separately and updated prior to the start of each round.