Thank you for your interest on the membership for Tableland Cycle Sports.
Sorry to come on all bossy and assertive but before you proceed to the checkout and purchase your membership [Thanks heaps!] can you please down load and fill out the membership form?
Click here for the form >>>membership form
By filling out the form and sending it back to us it enables us to prove club membership to enable us to obtain grants, keep you informed of upcoming events, enable emergency contact in the event of an accident.
You can send it back by one of the following methods:
– Easiest!! Download the word doc, fill it out in the Word doc, save and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Print it, fill out, scan and email to email@example.com
– Print it, fill out, post it to P.O.Box 856, Atherton Qld 4883
– Print it, fill out, take a photo of it and text [MMS] to 0418 692 883
Our club caters for both road cyclists & mountain bikers.
- It manages the growing network mountain bike trails at the Atherton Forest Mountain Bike Park and the road bike cycle track at Evans Park, Atherton
- Consists of members spanning all ages, abilities and interests, social, competitive and volunteer
- Holds regular mountain bike and road bike social rides and events
- Coaching sessions for road and mountain bike riders
- Annual competition in the Elev8XCM, cross country and downhill events with more planned in the future
- Learn trail building and maintenance skills
- Club members are offered discounts at local retails outlets and cafes
- Don’t ride? Join our club to support a non-for-profit organization which is run by volunteers. Volunteer at our events; learn new skills such as trail building, marshalling, course marking, timing or help out in the canteen. Volunteering helps spread the load from a few to many, which makes tasks easier, saving time & money. Increasing our membership base boosts our standing when applying grants & such.