Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Tableland Cycle Sports! Our club caters for both road cyclists & mountain bikers. Members consists of all ages, abilities and interests, social, competitive and volunteers.
Club memberships enables us to prove club membership to enable us to obtain grants, keep you informed of upcoming events, enable emergency contact in the event of an accident.
Click here for the form >>> Membership form
You can send it back either by:
– Easiest!! Download the word doc, fill it out in the Word doc and email or scan to email@example.com
– Print it, fill out, post it to P.O.Box 856, Atherton Qld 4883
Your club membership goes towards:
- Managing the network mountain bike trails at the Atherton Forest Mountain Bike Park
- Managing the road bike cycle track at Evans Park, Atherton
- Regular mountain bike and road bike social rides and events
- Coaching sessions for road and mountain bike riders
- Annual competitions: Elev8XCM; cross country; enduro; and downhill events
- Trail building and maintenance skill workshops
- Club members are offered discounts at local retails outlets and cafes
- Don’t ride? Join our club to support a non-for-profit organization which is run by volunteers. We would love to see you a part of the club!
Tablelands Cycle Sports is run by volunteers. As members, we encourage members to volunteer at our events; trail building, marshaling, course marking, timing or help out in the canteen. Volunteering helps spread the load from a few to many, which makes tasks easier, saving time & money. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the facebook page ‘Atherton Forest Mountain Bike Park’ for more information about volunteering opportunities.