Hopefully the weather is kind to us this weekend, but, hey, we are mountain bikers right! who cares about a little mud.
This is a schedule for the weekend:
Rider pack collection and Practice – Saturday 16h August 2012
- 12:00pm to 4:00pm – Collect your race number and rider pack at race HQ (Gun Club)
- gates open for camping set up;
- 4.00pm – Gates closed for camping set up.
Race Day – Sunday 17th August 2012
- 5.30am – Gates open for riders and supporters to arrive and set up for the day;
- 6:00am to 6:30am – Late pick up of race number and rider packs. (This is Not Advisable – Admin Staff are very cranky early in the early morning and complain bitterly about their lack of a workplace agreement. Best to collect instead on Saturday afternoon);
- 7:30am – Rider Briefing;
- 8:00am – Event Start;
- 3:15pm – Final lap cut-off;
- 4:00pm – Race finish (if still on course the final lap does not count);
- 4:30pm – Presentations and prize-giving.